ISJ Open Access Model
The International Scholars Journals Open Access Model refers to the unrestricted online access to articles published in its journals. ISJ is a strong advocate of the Open access model because it believes that it helps researchers by opening up free access to articles that their libraries do not subscribe to. Indeed, it is the vision of ISJ to provide instant open access to its content in such a way that makes research articles freely available to the international community, meaning;
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of articles published in International Scholars Journals; manuscripts are freely available without subscription or price barriers;
- Papers are immediately released in open access format (no long waiting periods);
- Open Access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Fee (APF) for accepted articles.
Benefits of ISJ Open Access Model to Authors
- High Visibility and High Availability - free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions.
- Frequency of citation -open Access publications are more frequently cited due to their high publicity and availability.
- Ease of Access -Publications are also more easily accessible and searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Less Costly - the cost of editorial processing and editing fee of each accepted paper is charged to authors' institutes or research funding agency. The cost of processing and the publication of an article is covered through the one-time payment of an Article Processing Fee (APF) for each accepted article.
- Rapid Publication - accepted papers are immediately published online.