African Journal of Estate and Property Management
Aims and Scope
African Journal of Estate and Property Management ISSN 9671-8498 is peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes high quality research findings in all areas of Estate and Property Management.
The journal addresses key issues from an international perspective, including all aspects of property management, such as social inclusion and environmental issues, or the physical, economic and social aspects of property. The aims of the journal include the following:
- To provide a forum for the discussion and debate relating to all areas of estate and property management. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following: asset management, facilities management, property policy, budgeting and financial controls, enhancing residential property value, marketing and leasing, risk management, real estate valuation and investment, innovations in residential management, housing finance, sustainability and housing development, applications of information technologies in property management, mathematical methods in property management, international comparisons and developments, theoretical and conceptual frameworks for strategic property management, etc. All submissions are subject to review by two independent referees.
- The objective of the journal is to encourage research and promote education in real estate, improve communication and exchange of information in real estate and allied matters among college/university faculty and practicing professionals, and facilitate the association of academic, practicing professional, and research persons in the area of real estate.
- Given the social, economic and environmental importance of land and buildings, responsibilities for property are diverse, and executing them is compounded by changing legislation and other factors. An authoritative journal addressing key issues from an international perspective, AJEPM publishes fully refereed papers to keep professionals in the field conversant with new thinking and research.
Key journal audiences
- Facilities managers
- Property academics
- Property managers
- Property owners and occupiers
- Property lawyers
- Other practitioners in the field